Wednesday 10 December 2014

Organisation: Who produces my magazine?

Every music magazine is produced by a company and I have decided to choose IPC Media-Inspire as the producers of LGM magazine. I have used IPC Media-Inspire as my producer for two reasons. Firstly they produce NME magazine which I have based my magazine on, so therefore I researched into them. IPC Media are a huge production company and sell over 350 million copies of magazines each year. It also produces magazines such as Chat and World Soccer which are well known magazines. Also it is a British magazine production company which ties in with LGM magazine as I want them to have a British air to it, ie it mostly features British artists and is a British magazine so it must be produced by a British production company. Also the second reason I want IPC Media producing it, is the fact that they are a huge company and I want my magazine to be portrayed as quite a popular music magazine so it must have a big production company backing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment