Monday 8 December 2014

Organisation:Front Cover analysis

This is the front cover for my magazine 'LGM'! It features solo artist Jake who had decided to retire from Indie Rock music. I decided to use all my fonts easy to read and simple but quite bold to stand out. I also used the picture of my main cover star holding the guitar as he is not giving direct address which shows that he is rebellious but also shows no emotion which fits in with the main cover line about him retiring. I also used the 5 artists I said I would in my previous blog post,http://lewisglennonmediawork.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/organiastion-who-else-will-feature.html, as cover lines and used a real band in the form of Coldplay as a screamer to help me bring in more of my target audience. I also used a pug to help bring in my target audience by offering a signed album which will be talked about in my two page spread. Finally I kept to all the codes and conventions of a music magazine by putting in a bar code, dateline, and a website.



No comments:

Post a Comment